Rubbertech offers a range of specialist products for acoustic applications in both new build and restoration applications.
- Acoustic cradle - The Level-It Floor Cradle System was developed in order that a level finish could be achieved on uneven floors or cambered sub-floors. The system is Document E Compliant and will help achieve impact noise and airborne noise sound requirements as laid down in document E of the building regulations.
- CA2 Acoustic Matting - Rubbertech CA2 acoustic matting is a resilient Document E compliant layer, suitable for use as acoustic matting under most floor finishes such as ceramic tile, stone, vinyl, wood, carpet etc.
- Soft & Soft Plus - Rubbertech Soft is a Polyurethane bound mixture of selected rubber fibres, and is ideal for use under Concrete Screeds as a Resilient Layer.
- Quiet step (over timber floors) - Is an Impact / Airborne Sound Insulation System for use in new build and building conversion. The product can be loose laid under carpet.
- R10 Roof Insulation - Please contact us for more information.