CA2 Acoustic Matting
Recent Construction methods and Environmental restrictions have increased the need for multi-occupancy buildings and noise is a very stressful but serious element of this type of the built environment and calls for extensive consideration and controls.
Rubbertech CA2 is a Fully Recycled Rubber Cork Resilient layer designed to absorb footfall noise and increase living standards within the construction, whether in Residential or Commercial applications. The material also has a Zero ODP (Ozone Depleting Potential) and Zero GWP (Global Warming Potential).
Rubbertech CA2 is an Acoustic Membrane designed for use on top of concrete floors, thereby eliminating the problems of under-screed layers which may be bridged during site installation causing expensive failures.
The Membrane is suitable for use under most floor finishes including:
- Ceramic Tiles
- Sheet Vinyl
- Stone Floors
- Wood Floors
- Marble Floors
Benefits of CA2 Acoustic Matting include:
- Easy to Install
- Remains Continually Elastic thereby increases Comfort of Surface
- Fully Recycled
- Minimum Construction – Low Floor Build Up
- Suitable under most Substrates
- Document E Compliant
- Suitable for Refurbishment and New Build
- Good Thermal Conductivity compatible with Under Floor Heating systems
- Good Footfall Noise Reduction
Complies with Document E 2003 – Part H (Scotland).
Robust Detail Compliant E-FC-8.