Construction & Roofing Products
Rubbertech has a wide range of products for use in the Construction Industry and specialises in providing solutions for specific problems from Noise Reduction (see Acoustics section) and Anti Vibration through to Membrane Protection, Roof Walkways and Balcony finishes.
Please refer to the section menu in the left hand column for navigation, or simply click on a link below.
- Balconeze tiles - Balconies should be inspiring outdoor spaces. That’s why your balcony deserves Balconeze™, a stunning porcelain balcony and walkway floor tile with a seductive, stylish Riven finish.
- Kwikpave - a Modular Paving System which is both lightweight and easy to lay. It can be used for roof gardens, terraces, balconies, in fact anywhere an instant attractive paving system is required.
- Step tiles - Surfacing & Walkway Slabs made of Recycled Rubber -for Terraces, Balconies & Swimming Pool areas. The coloured binding agents used to bond the granulate tyre materials in Rubbertech Step provide a variety of colours which can be mixed and matched in eye-pleasing combinations.
- Safeway Walkway - a fully Recycled & Recyclable Rubber Granulate Walkway Tile with excellent slip resistance. Safeway Walkway Tiles are designed to be used on roofing areas to provide demarcation routes for access by maintenance engineers and they are designed to support lightweight plant up to 4 tonne per square meter with a deflection of 30%.
- Rubbertech Cradle -A Levelling Solution for Uneven Floors & Roof Decks. The Rubbertech Cradle System is a unique Patented Self Levelling Joist Support System. The System can be used for Levelling uneven floors, Supporting Roof Decking or in conjunction with the Hush Acoustic Pad as an Acoustic Flooring System.
- Protection matting - Rubbertech Protection Matting not only provides good insulation values, it also protects membranes and insulations from damage, thereby reducing the risk of damage to the main structure. Rubbertech Protection Matting remains permanently elastic and can be used to protect areas such as water features, roof gardens, mechanical plant and machinery areas etc. The matting does not inhibit plant growth and there is no chemical breakdown or cracking normally associated with concrete screed or Geotextile protection layers.
- Anti Crack underlay for tiles - Permalayer™ is an anti-crack underlay designed for use over timber as well as green and cured concrete slabs and screeds. The unique Permalayer™ system enables cracks up to 3mm wide to be bridged without affecting the tiled finish. When used correctly Permalayer™ removes the need for costly floor build-ups such as plywood overlays.
Liberty Porcelain Pavers
- Liberty Porcelain Pavers - an innovative solution comprising of a 20 mm single layer of load bearing porcelain stoneware, with excellent technical and aesthetic features. Liberty is suitable to be laid in the traditional way, raised, on gravel, sand or directly onto grass. Liberty are long lasting and are structurally stable in any climate conditions.